It has been over 7 months since I wrote my last blog. So what have I been up to? Well, here is a list of the stuff that I have done since then (in no particular order).
- took a video editing course at George Brown college (so that I can put Agile on videos)
- attended a rally against internet usage base billing
- helped organize Toronto Agile Open Space
- organized a monthly pair programming party
- got my scrum master certification
- helped organize the 2011 Agile Tour Toronto conference
- organized Toronto code retreat sponsored by Intelliware Development Inc.
- attended the Agile Coach Camp Montreal
So what’s next? Travel. I’m taking a year off work starting July 29th, 2011. I plan to drive across Canada and part of the United States. I would like to meet with people who are passionate about agile. I’m very interested in hearing personal and community agile stories. From that, I plan to write and film about the experience. I also want to experience the beauty and the vastness of the two countries.My first agile stop is Winnipeg. I can’t wait! If you are practicing agile in Regina, Calgary or Edmonton and you would like to meet with me, please let me know. Thanks!